Thursday, March 15, 2012

Other Side of the Pond

Well, I made it.
Slept probably a total of two hours on the way over, despite the empty seat next to me and the free wine.  Spent my first twenty minutes on the ground in the bathroom cleaning myself up.  Eight hours on a plane and I already feel icky.  Its only going to get worse from here I feel like. 
Anyways, jumped on the tube and headed in the direction of my first host: Soner.  I got off one stop early partially because I needed caffeine before I underwent human interaction, but also I wanted to message my host on Skype to make sure I'm going about all this correctly.  He didn't answer, so I'm just going to strap on my backpack and head over there.
Speaking of backpack, I'm going to have KILLER quads after all this.  Going downstairs is okay, upstairs makes me feel like I'm on an episode of the Biggest Loser.  You know the episode where they make the contestants put back on all the weight they lost then make them climb Everest?

Any ways I'm off.  This tea shop is entirely too cute.

Tegs


No comments:

Post a Comment